Are you a Project Management professional looking for a financially sound, early stage company in where you can have a meaningful impact? Want a management team that works well together, has already proven to be successful, and which has created a respectful, appreciative, fun-yet-professional corporate culture? This is your opportunity. Our client is looking for a Director of Project Management to lead teams in late-stage drug development (Phase II to III, even registration/commercialization). You will have the opportunity to work with all levels of management and implement a project management function the way you think it should be. This is a company with less risk than most early stage companies—well-funded, led by a team that knows how to succeed in drug development, with multiple later stage assets—where you can be a part of the early equity, set policies, and make a difference quickly.
- Seven to twelve years (or more) experience in clinical project management, especially leading project teams for phase II/III studies. Ability to build and implement project management tools and function in the organization while simultaneously leading teams to next steps and goals.
- A facilitative, open leadership style which allows everyone to contribute.
- Skilled at resolving conflicts within cross-functional teams.
- Hands-on, but strategic.
- PMP certification
- Experience leading therapeutic clinical development teams to NDA (and/or commercialization)
- Experience implementing project management function within an organization.
- Already residing in S. Cal.
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.