We have a Large Molecule Bioanalysis opportunity with a stable, well-financed company building a center of excellence on the East Coast. This global life science company also has sites in the UK and China and has just finished a huge lab expansion in the Mid-Atlantic region where they are growing their large molecule bioanalytical team. This is an opportunity to lead a others developing and validating immunoassays and cell-based assays to detect biologics and anti‐drug antibodies. If you are looking for a company that cares about its employees, that has excitement and vision, and will give you opportunity to grow, this could be for you.
- Help design, develop, execute large molecule bioanalytical experiments
- Prepare/review data tables and reports
- Perform data transfers and clinical data management tasks
- Train personnel in the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment
- Assist with scientific investigations
- Troubleshoot/solve problems that may arise with the assays
- PhD in Immunology with 1-5 years of industry experience.
- Experience working with immunoassays and cell-based assays; in particular, experience with ADA or PK or Biomarker assays preferred.
- Experience with running or developing immunoassays on Gyroslab or Luminex platform is a plus.
- Hamilton Liquid Handler programming is a plus
- Project leadership experience under in GLP /GCLP regulations and/or ICH guidelines a plus
- Experience in a CRO or service-lab is also a plus factor
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.