Are you a PhD scientist with process development experience looking to transition into industry? We have a rare opening that does NOT require prior industry experience with a successful, products-on-the-market company. Be involved in the prevention of devastating diseases with a financially strong company in Southern California. This is a chance to join a clinical stage therapeutic company with a full pipeline of products! The position focuses on the design, execution, and documentation of experiments to develop/optimize upstream process development for clinical supply production and to scale up these processes for transfer to commercial production.
- Develop and optimize the cell culture parameters for various cell lines for virus and virus like particle
- Develop and optimize the viral amplification/VLP transient transfection process to maximize the
- Develop and optimize microfiltration process (concentrate cells for viral amplification)
- Support IND and CMC section
- Support downstream purification team for the development work and clinical trial material production.
- Ph.D. in bioengineering or chemical engineering or related discipline. Postdoctoral experience preferred.
- Experience working with mammalian cell lines
- Anion exchange purification
- Diafiltration/Ultrafiltration experience
- Protein production from cell lines
- Virology or viral vector experience
- SoCal locals preferred
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.