We have with Large Molecule Bioanalysis opportunity with a stable, well-financed company. This global life science company has sites in the UK, China, and US. They have just finished a huge lab expansion on the East Coast and are growing their large molecule bioanalysis team. This is an opportunity to develop and validate immunoassays and cell-based assays to detect biologics and anti‐drug antibodies with a growing team. Come be a part of a company that truly cares about their employees’ career growth!
- Help design, develop, execute large molecule bioanalytical experiements
- Prepare/review data tables and reports
- Perform data transfers and clinical data management tasks
- Train personnel in the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment
- Assist with scientific investigations
- Troubleshoot/solve problems that may arise with the assays
- BS or MS in a relevant field with of industry experience or PhD with 1-3 years of industry experience. Titles depended upon education and experience.
- Experience working with immunoassays and cell-based assays; in particular, experience with ADA or PK or Biomarker assays preferred.
- Experience with running or developing immunoassays on Gyroslab or Luminex platform is a plus.
- Hamilton Liquid Handler programming is a plus
- Project leadership experience under in GLP /GCLP regulations and/or ICH guidelines a plus
- Experience in a CRO or service-lab is also a plus factor
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.