We are working with a rising star biopharma company in sunny San Diego which is ready to hire their CFO! If you are looking for a team that needs a good business mind, respects your knowledge and experience and will provide the opportunity to build a financial foundation for the company’s successful growth, this could be the opportunity for you. In addition, you will be helping establish a scientifically innovative company where the technology is cutting-edge, timely, and applicable to a wide range of diseases for multitudes of patients. Currently in a crossover funding round and planning for an IPO, you will have ample opportunity to establish a strong financial basis for success by performing effective risk management, planning financial strategy, and playing a strategic and operational role maximizing the company’s value during the financing and IPO processes.
This young but well-funded company is looking for a financial leader who has worked in a public company, who is knowledgeable about financial regulations for public companies, and who (preferably) has taken a company public through an IPO.
The CFO will Requirement:
- Previous experience as CFO within the biotech/pharma industry or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law
- In depth knowledge of management practices
- Extensive data analysis and forecasting methods knowledge
- Strategic problem solver
- Proven leadership and organizational skills
- Strong connection with Wall Street
- Preferred: top tier MBA or CBA
- Lead financial planning and supervise all finance personnel
- Perform risk management and analyzing liabilities and investments
- Provide investment strategies, fundraising plans, and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate
- Prepare current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and the law
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.