We are helping our client, a therapeutically focused, biomedical research institution, expand their full-time computational science staff in the Northeast US. This well respected, quasi-academic/quasi-industry site with 350 employees features computational scientists working closely with first-class researchers in a variety of therapeutic areas in a state-of-the-art facility. Use your talents and experience to understand complex genetic diseases and advance genomic solutions for personalized medicine in a highly collaborative, interactive environment.
Additional Information: Full benefits, relocation assistance, and interview travel reimbursement are available. Visa transfers/green card sponsorships possible.
- Collaborate with the scientific leaders & other scientific services on projects of wide-ranging complexity across a diverse array of biomedical disciplines (such as cancer, immunology, developmental biology, statistical genetics & biostatistics and more)
- Work effectively with an interdisciplinary team of individuals with varying levels of experience
- Present results to internal research groups, and externally at scientific conferences and workshops
- Lead projects and contribute to the drafting of scientific writing including manuscripts, posters, presentations, etc.
- Ph.D. in a quantitative field such as Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Biostatistics, Physics, Electrical Communication Engineering or any relevant area
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: single cell biology, computational immunology, cancer biology, machine learning, or statistical modeling
- Experience managing projects and collaborations is a plus
- Experience with programming languages, especially Python, R, etc. is a plus
- Proven track record of contributions in your field
- Able to thrive in fast paced, multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive salary at a great place to work and live: State-of-the-art computational facilities, first-class scientific team, other talented computational scientists to interact with in a reasonably affordable area with an excellent, top-rated school system
- On-site MBA program
- On-site fitness center, nearby medical facility, easy public transportation
- Medical, vision, dental insurance offered to employees; Discounts on pet insurance, home and auto, and group long term care
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings plan with generous employer match, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for health plans, etc
- Enjoy paid time off, vacation, holidays, sick leave
- Visa transfers/sponsorships and green card sponsorship will be considered for top candidates
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.