We are currently looking for a “hands on” leader in Program Management to organize and integrate the various lines of R&D, clinical, regulatory, finance, and business operation programs to create an overall view of project management so that timelines and deliverables are met, budgets are adhered to, risks can be managed and business strategy optimized. This is an opportunity to direct program management across all areas of the company working collaboratively with all members of the Leading BioSciences team. In this strategic as well as tactical role, you will report directly to the CEO and help recommend and oversee strategy for the company’s success.
- Responsible for management and delivery of an integrated, strategic development plan. Manage the operational plan and deliverables of projects so that they are achieved on or ahead of schedule, and on budget.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with key stakeholders and project teams.
- Serve as the central operational point of contact for team members on key corporate initiatives.
- Work with team members to develop, implement and manage project plans (global plan and workstream plans as required by the project core team) and their interdependencies.
- Conduct effective and efficient status meetings for the core team and various levels of project leadership.
- Drive milestone decision point planning and associated deliverables across functions to achieve the overall company objectives. Clearly define the critical path and generate clear decision criteria for the projects.
- Manage an integrated company budget and resource plan in partnership with Finance.
- Ensure that plans are realistic with cross functional divisions.
- Support program / project leaders and team to ensure resources, costs and schedules are up to date to enable long term planning.
- Advise CEO and senior management on project status and ramifications of events on strategic goals, including, identification of solutions to ensure projects get back on track as necessary.
- Extensive Project Management skills. Minimum 5 years in a specific Project/Program management role in the life sciences. Working experience with PM tools (such as but not limited to Microsoft Project or similar). Experience with SmartSheet is a plus.
- Track record in executing effective project management in cross-functional drug development teams. Also, experience integrating various projects (such as pre-clinical, clinical, regulatory, CMC, pharmaceutical sciences, technical operations, etc.) into a master schedule in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing complex program plans, including budgets and resource planning.
- Experience with integrating internal timelines with financing plans (pre-IPO financing rounds or IPO planning) would be ideal.
- Operations experience would be beneficial.
- In collaboration with Finance, experience aligning company growth (including staffing) with milestone achievements.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision, as well as function and contribute as part of a team or in oversight of a team.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to see the “big picture”.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and to work according to tight deadlines.
- PMP certification is a plus but not required.
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.