Do you have a DMPK background and are looking to make critical contributions to the discovery and development of small molecule oncology drugs? Come join this experienced drug discovery and development team in a public clinical-stage precision cancer therapeutics company. Their expanding portfolio includes three molecules in clinical development and one in IND-enabling studies. These internally discovered investigational drugs are designed to address existing limitations of current cancer therapies.
They need an experience scientist to conduct a variety of ADME studies to understand the pharmacodynamic properties of their molecules. This hands-on position will have you working both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team within their dynamic and rapidly evolving environment.
- Develop bioanalytical LC/MS/MS methods for pharmacokinetic studies, kinetic and thermodynamic solubility assessment, permeability analysis, pre-formulation, and met ID studies
- Conduct in vitro ADME studies; plasma protein binding, CYP inhibition, CYP induction, metabolic stability, reaction phenotyping, in vitro drug metabolism using microsomes and hepatocytes
- Managing CRO in vitro and in vivo testing
- Work to support oncology drug discovery programs
- Publish in peer-reviewed journals
- Present work both externally and internally
- Be involved in researching and implementing new technologies
Skills and Experience:
- Ph.D. (biochem, analytical chem, pharmacology or a related field)
- 10+ years of ADME education plus experience in industry
- Strong knowledge of DMPK principles and experience in applying ADME concepts to drug discovery and development
- Experience in in vitro ADME analyses, enzyme assays, LC/MS/MS method development (TOFs, Q-Traps, Orbitraps, etc.), HPLC, laboratory automation, and cell culture methods
- WinNonlin experience
- Hands-on experience with GRAS excipients
- Experience writing PK sections of IND submissions
- Demonstrated capability to mentor/manage junior scientists
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.