Are you a small molecule analytical chemist looking for a place to shine and have a visible, key impact in a growing company? Our client is looking for a talented Analytical Chemistry Manager (MS w/10+ years, OR PhD with 5+ years in industry) who has worked under GLP or GMP regulations. This opportunity has the advantage of being a small site and team in San Diego, backed by a larger, global organization–the best of both worlds! You will grow personally and professionally with the team and company while learning new techniques and applications. Experience with both HPLC and LC-MS/MS and working cross functionally, especially with QA, manufacturing, etc., is important. Experience with FDA audits is a plus as is hands-on experience with Agilent OpenLab systems, Chemstation, and/or Masslynx.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Develop, qualify, implement, verify, and validate test method sample analysis generated from screening drug product formulations
- Develop, implement, verify, and validate analytical methods, degradation studies, and quantification of small molecule analytes
- Generate analytical method validation protocols and reports
- Interface with external collaborators/clients
- MS w/10+ years, OR PhD with 5+ years in industry
- Experience with HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS (method development and validation)
- Experience working in a GLP or GMP environment
- Ability to thrive in small company environment
- Located in greater San Diego area
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.