Looking for a great company at that “Goldilocks” stage—not too big, not too small—that is well capitalized, has a full pipeline, and upbeat, excited company culture? We are helping find an ADME/DMPK leader to establish a preclinical ADME-PK team. This person also will work with the clinical pharmacology group providing guidance and insights from early preclinical work. This is an impactful, innovative, and strategic role where you also will be close to the science and execution of development programs. Extensive experience leading a DMPK team in the research and clinical stages is needed.
- Lead the ADME/DMPK efforts for research and clinical stage projects for small molecule therapeutics.
- Hire, lead and mentor DMPK team
- Build cross-functional partnerships within the company to advance drug discovery and development
- Oversee and manage CROs
- Ensure budget and resources are appropriate for projects
- Lead external collaborations
- Support clinical pharmacology trial design and manage human dose projection calculations
- Help develop a cutting-edge infrastructure in-house using automation/robotics, design tools, ELNs and collaborative IT tools.
- PhD in Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics or related field (or MS with additional experience)
- 10-20 years in drug discovery and development in industry (title negotiable)
- Extensive experience in supporting both research and clinical programs
- Previous experience leading a DMPK team
- Successfully contributed to INDs, NDAs, MAAs or other regulatory filings.
- Strong network and reputation within the DMPK community
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.