Attention LC-MS/MS experts! We are working with a world-class CRO in the Mid-Atlantic region. This global company feels like it’s much smaller due their small, tight-knit bioanalysis team. We are helping them find exceptional scientists with experience in biomarker and/or large molecule method development/validation experience using Sciex LC-MS/MS. Experience with small molecules would also be useful from this growing team.
They are growing and this position will give you lots of visibility and opportunity for growth. Company has good work life balance with a focus on the employees (numerous training opportunities, company encourages employees to think creatively when approaching challenges).
- Develop and validate LC-MS/MS assays for large molecule bioanalysis.
- Prepare data tables and reports using Watson LIMS.
- Assists in training personnel.
- Troubleshoot/solve problems with the assays.
- Attend and present at Scientific Conferences.
- PhD with 2+ years industry experience; MS 5+ years industry experience.
- Good understanding of pre-clinical/clinical study conduct.
- Experience in method development and validation using Sciex LC-MS/MS.
- GLP, GCP, ICH knowledge.
- Experience with Watson LIMS.
- Experience with SCIEX 5500 QTRAP, 6500 QQQ, 6600 QTOF.
- Experience with HRMS.
- Experience working with liquid handler (Hamilton or Tomtec).
Must live in North America and have current US work authorization or be TN-visa eligible. This company cannot provide sponsorship or H-1B transfers.
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.