Are you an operations professional in the life science industry looking to influence and build the foundation for a successful biotech company? Our startup biotech client has money and is expanding operations, looking for junior and senior levels of operations management – from establishing basic inventory and safety procedures to onboarding new employees, managing budgets, working with vendors and facilities, etc. Innovation is the key to this company and someone who shares that drive and is proactive about seeing what needs to be established, organized, and/or streamlined is critical. Build your future and that of an emerging biopharma company in San Diego.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in industry and understand the operational needs of an expanding biotech. An academic lab manager could be considered for lab operations.
- Manage facility equipment maintenance
- Inventory management
- Oversee vendors, suppliers, and outside contractors
- Supervise financial activities including accounting, budgeting, reporting, tax filing and company audits
- Collaborate with outside HR firm to govern compliance, employee training, and benefits.
- BS or advanced degree
- Operations experience in life science industry required for upper-level position; academic lab management experience considered for associate or manager position
- Excellent organizational and management skills with a proactive attitude
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.