Are you an immunologist with broad knowledge of cancer immunology, ready to advance into a leadership role with an innovative immune-oncology drug discovery company? Our client is an emerging biotech in SoCal. Scientific innovation is the key to this company, and they need a talented, dedicated, leader to design/conduct in vitro and in vivo studies to determine the mechanism-of-action of lead molecules supporting preclinical and clinical development.
- Lead, design, conduct studies to determine MOA
- Generate study reports
- Work as a scientific leader with external collaborators
- Present at scientific conferences
- PhD with prior industry experience
- 2-7 years of industry experience in Immunology or Immuno-onc (not including postdoc work)
- Excellent leadership skills and previous management skills preferred
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.