Our client is an emerging biotech which uses an innovative technology for biologics drug discovery. Are you a scientist with experience in oncology looking for your next career step with a company that fosters innovative thinking? This is a chance to advance preclinical lead molecules into clinical development with an exciting and growing company. Work directly with the CSO to oversee the progression of projects and manage internal/external studies.
- Lead and design IND-enabling studies
- Generate study reports
- Work cross functionally with Discovery and Clinical groups, acting as a liaison between the two groups
- Manage internal and external projects
- Present at scientific conferences
- PhD or MD with prior industry experience
- Oncology background
- Detailed understanding of the drug discovery process
- Direct exposure translational sciences (managing IND-enabling studies, contributing to biomarkers and strategies, coordinating with clinical scientists in planning clinical trial designs, etc.).
- Excellent leadership skills
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.