Are you looking to have an impact on (advance, improve) global health? Our client establishes and manages meaningful public-private partnerships for scientific or clinical research to reduce infectious/transmissible diseases or improve infant/maternal health. They need a project manager who can collaborate with internal teams and work with a consortium of public, private, and academic organizations to plan project milestones and budgets, successfully execute projects, and monitor and report on the progress. This is your chance to thrive in a growing company with a team of passionate professionals, working on multi-million-dollar research programs that wield a profound global impact.
- MS in scientific field (preferably public health, infectious disease, or other global health issues)
- 3+ years of scientific project management experience (including knowledge and application of process, finance, and contracts for project activities to ensure goals are met on time and within budget)
- Stakeholder experience- managing relationships among scientific and administrative partners from diverse sectors of biomedical science (such as industry, academic, and non-profit organizations)
- Work experience in health-related research organization (industry, academia, non-profit consortia, or in a public/private partnership)
- Candidates must be US residents and have unrestricted US work authorization or be TN visa eligible.
- Local residency in DC/MD/N. VA area
- Education or work experience in public or global health
- Experience with biomedical product R&D or clinical research
- PMP certification
- Experience in a client-service role
Remote role is possible for the right candidate, but coming into the Washington DC area office once-a-quarter for 3 consecutive days for onsite team building, problem solving, social connection will be required.
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.