Are you a scientist who loves helping advance therapeutics for rheumatologic disorders, but prefers not to be at the bench? Do you have deep experience working with diverse stakeholders in project or alliance management? Can you manage timelines, budgets, and expectations? Would you like to make meaningful contributions to drug discovery/approval in this therapeutic area?
We’re looking for a Scientific Program Manager with either deep biomarker experience or experience in rheumatic disease to lead a consortium of industry, medical, and patient organizations to answer complex or risky questions that could not be solved by a single organization. In a pre-competitive environment, connections are being made and new commonalities identified in autoimmune system disorders and inflammation. In this role, you will manage the Biomarkers Consortium within the Inflammation and Immunity portfolio, oversee project managers, interface with key leaders in industry and government, and develop a career of impact and influence.
- Background in autoimmune system disorders
- PhD or MS in scientific field (Immunology preferred)
- 3+ years relevant stakeholder management experience. Must have a strong record of managing relationships among scientific and administrative partners from diverse sectors of biomedical science (industry, academic, and non-profit organizations)
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in industry, non-profit consortia, or in a public/private partnership
- 3-10+ years (depending on degree level) of direct program/project management experience (including knowledge and application of process, finance, and contracts for project activities to ensure goals are met on time and within budget) in biotech, pharmaceutical, or health related organization
- Industry experience
- Biomarker experience in any field except oncology
- Experience in managing drug development projects (clinical or pre-clinical)
- Project Management Certification
Candidates must be N. American residents and have US work authorization or be TN visa eligible.
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.