Wishing you could use your drug discovery and development experience in a more business-oriented way in industry– and get earn while learning? Want to work with a team which will support and teach you how to manage client relationships and external partnerships? Our client is a global leader in drug R&D services, from early discovery through commercialization, and looking to add a Scientific Business Development Manager to the East Coast team. An advanced degree and some industry experience in discovery (biology or chemistry), preclinical development, or CMC preferred. Already have BD experience? That works, too!
The role provides an opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to work in project/client management, interface with R&D and BD scientists (internally and externally), and develop a fulfilling career path. Roles such as this can be an excellent path to more business-related positions in life science organizations. To be considered you should enjoy working with people, be great at communication, and like a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment. You also should have:
- MS or Ph.D. with 2-8+ year’s experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry in a scientific role
- Strong skills in communication and relationship building
- Drive and independence while also learning from, supporting, and sharing information with other team members
- Ability to manage a project including deliverables, timelines, etc. and coordinate efforts between multiple stakeholders
- Abilities to identify and solve problems, multitask, and learn
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Project management experience (a plus, but not necessary)
- Experience and comfort with working with multiple cultures and nationalities
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.