Looking to leverage your experience in product development to the next level? Our client, a multinational biologics company in SoCal, is looking for a talented, experienced scientist as part of a new, dynamic team to lead bioassay activities. This is your opportunity to potentially gain experience supervising and providing input to strategy, planning, development, and the execution of assays. Hands-on experience with development and validation of in-vitro potency assays is required. Additional familiarity with in vivo potency correlation studies is preferred. This new team at a small R&D site has the advantages of a close-knit team backed by global company resources. Excellent career development opportunities! Join now and be instrumental in building the team.
- Lead and develop/optimize cell-based assays for lot release and characterization
- Assess antigen-specific potency of candidates (directly or from animal models’ immune response).
- Develop new assay platforms
- Ph.D. degree with 3 – 8 years of industry experience in immunology, virology, cell biology, or related field
- Vaccine experience highly desirable
- Extensive hands-on experience with developing cell-based potency assays
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience in viral plaque, immune-plaque, and TCID50 assays (qualification/validation)
- Reporter gene assay engineering experience
- GxP experience in a CMC group in analytical method development
- Experience with in vitro and in vivo study designs statistical analysis
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.