Are you an exceptional scientist with experience using immunoassays to detect/monitor biologics in clinical and preclinical samples? Looking for your next career move? We are working with a world-class CRO that is global, but feels like a small company because of the close-knit team in the Mid-Atlantic region. This small but growing team will give you lots of visibility and opportunity for growth. Company has good work life balance with a focus on the employees (numerous training opportunities, company encourages employees to think creatively when approaching challenges).
- Lead development and validation of Immunoassays (ELISA, ECL, Nab, etc.) to detect/monitor biologics in clinical and preclinical analysis.
- Participate in clinical and preclinical data management tasks.
- Assists in training personnel.
- Assist with scientific investigations.
- PhD with 4+ years industry experience; MS 5+ years industry experience.
- Extensive experience with Immunoassays.
- GLP, GCP, ICH knowledge.
- Experience with Watson LIMS.
- Experience with PK/PD, ADA and biomarker immunoassays.
- Experience with qPCR.
- Experience with Flow Cytometry
- Experience as Study Director or interacting with clients
Must live in North America and have current US work authorization or be TN-visa eligible. This company cannot provide sponsorship or H-1B transfers.
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.