Are you a small molecule bioanalytical scientist with a CRO looking to move further away from the bench into more client/project management and lead a team of technical, hands-on associates? Our client, a world-class organization with a smaller, more close-knit feel has an opening for such a leader. If you have experience in a client-facing role and have (or want to get) experience in directly supervising others, this could be a great opportunity for you in the Mid-Atlantic region. Advantage of being able to have broad interaction with every aspect and every department on site, rather than being restricted to your area of expertise. Salary and title dependent upon experience but all degree levels (BS/MS/PhD) considered with prior CRO experience. Be part of the company’s growth, including hiring!
- Must currently live in North America
- Must have client-facing experience
- Must be experienced in bioanalysis of small molecules in preclinical and clinical samples using Sciex LC-MS/MS. (Additional large molecule BioA experience is a plus)
- Experience managing direct reports not necessary but would be a plus
- Experience working with liquid handler (Hamilton or Tomtec) a plus
- Experience working with Watson LIMS a plus
- Experience working with Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) would be preferred
- Competency in GLP and GCP regulations and ICH guidelines
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.