Are you a Translational Science/Medicine leader with experience developing biomarker strategy for small molecule oncology therapeutics through Phase 3 clinical trials? Looking to have more impact, more strategic input and be in a well-financed, fast-paced, upbeat company culture? Would you like a broadly influential role on a management team which has a proven track record of success? This Sr. Director/VP opportunity will lead a clinical pharmacology team, develop biomarker strategies, and oversee discovery and development of companion diagnostics. Reporting directly to the CMO, this position will define and implement translational initiatives. Previous supervisory experience required.
- Lead a team of scientists/physicians and oversee the Clinical Pharmacology and Biomarker Group
- Work cross functionally with Nonclinical Development, Regulatory, Commercial, etc. to define biomarker strategies
- Guide and oversee discovery/co-development of companion diagnostics
- Provide Translational Medicine support to other functions
- Aid in resolving regulatory related biomarker-related questions
- Be in charge of reviewing clinical study outcomes
- Design proof-of-concept studies for various therapeutic programs
- PhD or MD with 8+ years in small molecule drug development with advanced understanding of Toxicology and DMPK
- Demonstrated experience with developing and applying clinical biomarkers
- Previous experience implementing and executing clinical development strategies from preclinical through successful clinical proof-of-concept; some Phase 3 experience needed
- Knowledge of current and new oncology strategies/therapies, especially immuno-oncology
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Must be a N. American resident and have current US work authorization or be TN-1 visa eligible
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.