Are you a scientific leader in Analytical Development for biologics who’d like to a role with more leadership, more influence, and more visibility in a key team? This is an opportunity to expand your supervisory experience and use your biochemistry, protein structure, and protein analysis expertise in a company that has great revenue from a full and interesting pipeline, including products on the market. You will need a PhD with 8+ years of analytical experience, extensive knowledge of protein characterization methodologies, and some supervisory experience with one or more direct reports. This position will provide leadership across as aspects of analytical development and contribute from research to clinical or commercial manufacturing. Some duties would include:
- Lead assay development; optimize characterization assays to determine protein physico-chemical properties
- Supervise scientists
- Provide technical strategies; ID, evaluate and prioritize selection of technologies for analytical methods
- Lead assay optimization and tech transfer
- Liaise with project leaders, project managers, and other functional groups to provide scientific direction and oversight
To be considered, you will need:
- PhD in Biochemistry, Virology, or Immunology with 8+ years of related experience.
- Deep experience in biochemistry and protein characterization methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP and CMC
- Supervisory experience
Preferred Experience includes:
- Knowledge of vaccine development
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.