Our client, a multinational therapeutic company in SoCal, is looking for a strong critical thinking leader to manage all cell-based potency assay activities. A highly motivated leader is needed to supervise direct reports and to provide strategy, planning, development, and the execution of assays. Hands-on experience with development and validation of in-vitro potency assays is required. Familiarity with in vivo potency correlation studies is needed. This is a new team for this site and they need someone who can come in and hit the ground running. Come in early and you will be instrumental in building the team you want to lead.
- Lead and develop/optimize cell-based assays for lot release and characterization
- Assess antigen-specific potency of candidates (directly or from animal models’ immune response).
- Develop new assay platforms
- Ph.D. degree with 6+ years of industry experience in immunology, virology, cell biology, or related field
- Vaccine experience highly desirable
- Extensive hands-on experience with developing cell-based potency assays
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Experience in viral plaque, immune-plaque, and TCID50 assays (qualification/validation)
- Reporter gene assay engineering experience
- GxP experience in a CMC group in analytical method development
- Experience with in vitro and in vivo study designs statistical analysis
To apply for this position, confidentially email us here.